Friday, January 21, 2011

When your heart is touched...

To touch the heart of someone dear
thou it might sometime cause a tear
to fall or rest upon the cheek
should be something all should seek

for often hearts not touched at all
start hardening & shrinking small
& then the time it takes to grow
A loving heart is very slow

for hearts expand as those who care
extend their love & let us share
A moment, space or special phrase
that eases pain on dreary days

or simply starts our lips to smile
& brightens time for just awhile
the ways & kinds & means of sharing
it seems to me are based on caring

& thou we're often worlds apart
you still can touch my very heart
you make me smile or shed a tear
& I'll remember year to year
just how your touch helped me grow
I just thought I would tell you so

By Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is a journey...

Life is a journey...

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

Followers