
I came across a website sharing on the topic “When God Winks”. Sometimes in life, we do not realize that God is watching us from above and He is winking at us. After going through the article, I found out that there are many events in my life that God winked at me. The most recent event was on last Thursday when my car broke down. Fortunately, it happened at my own garage. I can’t imagine how stressful the situation will be if I am stranded in the congested Bundusan Road…God winked at me !!!
At that moment, I was home alone and my hubby was out station. Luckily, I remembered one of our vendors is a mechanic. However, he informed that he was unable to help but he tried to contact his friends and he is willing to come over to my house and have a look.
Guess what ?? By appearance, both looked to be over 50 years old. I was quite concerned whether they can fix the problem. The first thing he asked me to do was open the car boot. And I answered excuse me sir, I don’t know where is the button hehehe..:) I was helpless !! And all I did was watching like a foreman :P
It took them almost 40 minutes to fix my car. The poor mechanic was sweating all over just like he came back from a jog. One good thing about the mechanic was he gives me free advice on the basic car check. I have been driving for almost 15 years but the maintenance part is being taking care by my father/hubby/brother. I was a pampered child :P
Finally, my car is fixed and it was time to pay the charges. How much is it sir?? Then the mechanic answered ..Oooo.. it’s not a big problem, its free of charge…Deep inside I said to myself..What??? Oh God!! …God winked at me for the 2nd time. Now days, can you find any kind hearted mechanic in town ?? I found one !!! Sometimes, I do believe that God does wink!! Praise the Lord !!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment