Here I am again, sitting quietly in the hotel room doing my work.
Work, work and work.. never ending work. I should be enjoying my quality times with my loved ones huh? Well, this is what life’s is all about …sacrifices comes along the way ☺
I couldn’t recalled when is the last time I blog..since ages I guess..hehe ☺ Times passes by so fast that without we realized it’s almost August 2011. I keep on thinking what is my greatest achievement for 2011? Hmmmm…nothing to be proud of….the only things is I am making a huge changes in my career path. I’ll be joining an innovative team...creative, brilliant young professionals. Am I qualify for this? I guess I’m going to make a lot of changes in my life. Life will be getting tougher but hopefully it is a joyful one. Yup ! I got my transfer letter last Friday and will be starting my new career next week. I am so excited but a bit scared. Well, Joe can do it right?
We journey through life on a search for happiness and satisfaction. Sometimes we find it and sometimes we don't..
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
JOE!!!!! Glad you are blogging again. Keep up the good work. The life path is filled with unpredictable outcome. Just embrace the moment and trust the Almighty has His angel looking after you.
ReplyDelete