Friday, August 19, 2011

Is it over....yet ??




Studying is my passion…I love study but I hate exam and assignments…hehe…☺ today was the “D” day for my thesis submission…fuuuhh!!!! What a relief!!! We had been struggling very hard for the past few months …amending the same thesis again and again not once but more than you can imagined…☺ I have wasted more than 10 reams of papers just to complete this thesis…partially was company’s papers…hehehe…on loan basis ok..:) I still remembered 4 years ago, I decided to take up this course just because I wanted to divert my attention..i was having a major turbulence in my career path…and taking up this course was the best remedies… I should thanked God for the trials that HE set for me and had given me a chance to explore other opportunity in life. I believe that everything that happens in our life come with a reason. God wanted me to be strong…☺ These 4 years had taught me to be stronger, mature and emotionally independent..:) The journey is not as smooth as silk…we faced a lot of challengers along the way…sometimes you feel like giving up..there was once when I felt like giving up because I almost reached the finish line but something bad happened and it held back my dream.. that’s life!!! The hardship is unexplainable but everyone went through it…so did I ☺

2 comments:

  1. My salute to you for still having great passion to aim for Masters. As for me, I'll just keep myself as "status quo".

    ReplyDelete

Life is a journey...

Life is a journey...

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

Followers