
Yes! I did it!! The graduation day that I have waited long ago…finally arrived! I was so excited that I couldn’t sleep the whole night, afraid of being late.:P I tried to recall my year 2000 graduation day…gosh! I couldn’t recall at all! Hmmm…never mind, because this time I am going to make it a memorable one! That’s why I need to record down somewhere so that when I reach 50 years old…I can recall back all the sweet memories. :P
What impressed me most was, the graduation ceremony was filled with an air of grandeur! Back in 2000, UMS was still very new and the Chancellor Hall was still under construction, so we did not get the chance to graduate at the Chancellor Hall. Fortunately, this time around we get the opportunity to graduate here and the Convocation committee did an excellent job, all the process went on flawlessly...kudos to the team!!
Our group was scheduled in the 1st session, and we were quite fortunate because our MBA course was the earliest recipient immediately after the PHD graduates.:P The queuing system was awesome, and we wouldn’t need to organize ourselves according to alphabetical order. We could queue in any order we like, so I chose to queue with my good buddy..Noami Lim. UMS implemented the touch and go system, all we needed to do is scan the individual card and the name will automatically be projected at the huge screen followed with an announcement our names..! Woww!! So cool huh? Hehe..:)
The most anticipated and exciting moment was “the grand procession”, I really love the feeling! The grand entrance was rather a spectacular sight! The moment when I stepped inside the hall, I felt like I was on top of the world. It was of mixed emotion...on one hand, proud of being there and happy for myself but on the other hand, sad of leaving my campus life again!! The atmosphere was lively and accompanied by the wonderful melodies played by UMS ochestra...the music was great too!!
It was indeed my happiest moment as my parent, hubby and sister were there to celebrate my joyful moment. I really love this kind of feeling...hmmm, I guess I am gonna to do it one more time J
No comments:
Post a Comment