Happy new year !! Just celebrated my thirty series birthday 15 days ago. It was a great one! Celebrated with my family, friends and of cause with my beloved hubby. Can't believe that I am at the aunty stage now. Well, that's life!! Everyone wish to look younger, slimmer and less wrinkles...hehe :) I must Thank God for this beautiful and awesome years. I did not achieve any extraordinary things.. but I guess I did quite ok :) everyone said you must count your blessing! ya! I am counting !! i'm blessed to have my family and friends around me. Thank you! Thank you! :)
Oh ya! I managed to get my dream car with my favourite plate number..hehe yes, thanks to my annual performance bonus :) I did quite well this year..i guess the best in my 13 years of services. Hard work does pay off! I guess last year is the most satisfying year for me, I mean in term of job satisfaction:) It was tiring too :) looking forward for a challenging year :)
We journey through life on a search for happiness and satisfaction. Sometimes we find it and sometimes we don't..
Sunday, January 4, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment