Sunday, August 31, 2014

Merdeka! Merdeka ! Merdeka !

Happy Merdeka peeps!
 
How do you spend your Merdeka holiday? Me ? spend quality time with my loved one lah :)
Today, I would like to dedicated my 24 hours for myself and my hubby..:) oh no! I can't imagine .. I did not update my blog for quite sometime. My last post was back in April 2013.
 
Haiyooo...am I really busy? Yup, I admit that I am sort of workaholic and passionate about my job. I love to spend my time with work! work! work ! what so special about my work? Well, currently I'm attached with Stakeholder Relations unit and education is my core. Our signature program is Program Sentuhan Ilmu PETRONAS or known as PSIP. My stakeholder are student from all levels, primary, secondary and college/university student. I guess this is the most exciting job that I had coz I love teaching and mix around with children and young people. It makes me feel young..young at heart :)
 
Besides giving back to the community, the most exciting part about this job is...this job give you high level of  job satisfaction :) Imagine the feeling when you are surrounded by innocent students with strong will to learn...they really appreciated what you did:)
 
Some pics of my activities with the students :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is a journey...

Life is a journey...

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

Followers