I'm proud to call myself a Solo traveller. Yeah, I did it ! 3 months ago, I decided to travel.. all by myself..:) well, with approval from my beloved ones :) At first, my hubby was reluctant to let me travel alone but after series of persuasion and plan strategies, finally I managed to get the green light :)
Yup, to be frank ..I'm a bit scared, scared of what happened to MH370 but I guess my determination overcome my fear. The 12 hours journey to Heathrow, London was the longest journey I had. During these 12 hours journey, I recalled my hubby sad faces, I spotted tears from his eyes..yuup! I guess he was worried about me :) Well, even thought this is the second time I was away from home for more than 2 weeks times, the feeling of worry and quilty is still there :) However, I guess sometimes we need to have space for ourselves too:)
This was my adhoc trip to Europe, seriously I didn't do any planning at all until the last minutes..yup two weeks before the departure, I did all the online booking..flight ticket, hotels, ground tours and etc. May be I'm kind of expert in this field and I can make last minutes arrangement..of cause with higher cost. Well, I managed to google and get myself a cheap tour...13 days Eastern Europe with RM 4,200 which covered more than 13 countries i.e Amsterdam, Belgium, Czech Republic, Solkia, Germany, Italy, Vatican City and etc.
The moment I reached Heathrow Airport, the feeling of worry and fear is gone!...I was extremely excited and Happy :) To be continue :)

No comments:
Post a Comment