
I have developed an extraordinary interest lately, totally beyond my expectation. For your info, I used to be a shy and quiet person and singing was my number one fear..why? coz my voice is quite limited. I was labeled as a soft spoken person with a husky voice..I can’t scream and raise up my voice..its all due to my past surgery failures.
Let me share with you an unforgettable incident that happened 10 years ago. To be frank, I lost my voice due to a surgery failure. I had an abnormal growth on my neck and suspected to be thyroid, I had undergone two surgeries with two different doctors. The first surgery was during my 2nd year in University, I still could recalled clearly, my condition was worst until, I have been exempted from presentation. For those who know me before my uni time, they will definitely asked me..:”joe, are you sick..why your voice like that..?”
Over the past 10 years, I have been receiving the same comments about my limited voice. I faced problem especially in delivering presentation and convincing others. Of course singing was a big challenge for me. But now, my limitation is not an issue anymore….:) Believe it or not, times had changed everything, for the past few months, I have managed to unleash my fear. My weekend and holidays were spent having great and fun moments in karaoke lounge. Haha..:) But still I am not a good singer…yet..hehe..:) Most importantly, what matters most now is I have unleashed my fear..fear of singing…J
No comments:
Post a Comment