
I have been struggling very hard for the past few years just to make sure that I will reach the finish lines. However, when I almost reach there, something bad struck me..things did not happen as I have planned. Can you imagine how sad and frustrated I was? That’s life huh?? Expect the worst!!
Well, I always say to myself that it’s not the end of the world, there is always a flickering light at the end of the tunnel, the only question is how far is the end of the tunnel ? This is the quote that I love most, it’s a copy and paste quote that I learned from my hubby, I was impressed with this quote may be this is the reason why I’m stuck with him now..hehe..:)
Sometimes, I am wondering why these things happened to me? Why people treat me badly? Have I done something wrong that I deserved to face all these? or May be God is testing my patience. God I never treat other people bad. I tried to be nice to other people as what God has taught me but why me Lord??
As human, we always asked God Why me? Why me? Why I’m the chosen one ? I’m trying to be positive but sometimes, the pain is unbearable. Have you ever felt that your chest hurt and your couldn’t hear your heart beating. That’s how I felt lately, crazy huh?
Despite all the difficulties that I faced, I should be grateful that I am surrounded with my loved ones especially my hubby. My husband has been a supportive listener and I really thanked him for being there for me. Well, after all I still need to pick myself up, dust myself off and Start all over again.
You struggle because u knew tht life isn't beautiful without effort...ciayo2x my fren..kadang2x Tuhan hilangkan matahari dan datangkan kilat dan hujan,kita tertanya2x mana perginya matahari,rupanya Tuhan mau hadiahkan kita pelangi indah.
ReplyDeleteThanks Johna...well said..:) i luv it...!!! hehehe..:) cayo2!!! i'll cross my finger and pray that God will give me strength to continue this journey of life..:)
ReplyDelete